Arranging Your Trip
- This will need to be completely filled out with accurate information about your upcoming trip. Once it is signed by yourself and verified by your supervisor, and submit before your departure date.
- Your travel information must be submitted via UNT-I Traveler at least two weeks prior to your departure. The insurance card will be ready and available for pickup after five business days following the submission of your information.
- An employee is entitled to be reimbursed for travel expenses incurred while conducting university business in a foreign country.
- Travel to Canada and Mexico and Puerto Rico is not considered foreign travel.
- For UNT employees in Denton only, the UNT International office encourages anyone traveling internationally to log their upcoming trips using the link provided below. This allows UNT International to provide travelers with services such as international travel insurance, regional travel advisories, information from the Center for Disease Control regarding required vaccinations, and other information.
- Any and all documentation proving travel funding from the source; e.g. Graduate school, CEP, the department, Student Government, etc.
- Original Boarding pass, if flying (at least one to prove you boarded the proposed flight.)
- Flight Itinerary, with prove of purchase (please have itinerary show both departure and arrival dates & locations)
- If driving, provide round-trip mileage printed from GoogleMaps
- Original receipts with proof of purchase (i.e. last 4 digits of credit card used for purchase) organized, labeled and taped together to blank paper or place in an envelope. NOTE: Every receipt you want repaid must show some form of payment was already paid -- not that you were simply charged, but prove you paid.
- If you claim per diem instead, provide staff with specific meals covered each day and how many days you would like per diem meals for.