When inviting a domestic guest speaker, the following information is needed to initiate and process the request:
- Notify Amy of resources needed: i.e. airfare, transportation, hotel, honorarium fee.
- A signed PDF of Guest Speaker Agreement Form including email and contact phone number sent to Amy.
- An IRS W9 form for an honorarium.
- An EFT/direct deposit form.
Amy then initiates the vendor set-up through PaymentWorks. The speaker will receive an invitation to complete their onboarding.
- Amy must receive a "Payee Onboarding Complete" email from PaymentWorks before submitting a Requisition or Payment Request Form.
If booking travel: The traveler will need to provide Amy with TSA's required information such as Date of Birth and Gender.
**The most important thing for you to do is to get a signed PDF version of the departmental speaker agreement form.**