Arranging Your Trip
- This will need to be completely filled out with accurate information about your upcoming trip. Once it is signed by yourself and verified by your supervisor, then returned to department administrator before your departure date. This form is MANDATORY and must be signed and submitted prior to your travel date in order for you to recieve reimbursement. *If you need assistance with this form, plesae contact Carla Parker at 940-369-8017, or at email@example.com.
Completing Your Trip Reimbursments, Etc.
- All documentation listed below will be returned to Nancy Ellis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any and all documentation proving travel funding from the source; e.g. Graduate school, CLASS, the department, Student Government, etc.
- Flight Itinerary, with proof of purchase/payment (please have itinerary show both departure and arrival dates & locations)
- If driving, provide round-trip mileage printed from GoogleMaps.
- Original receipts with proof of purchase (i.e. last 4 digits of credit card used for purchase) organized, labeled and taped together to blank paper or enveloped. NOTE: Every receipt you want reimbursed must show some form of payment was already paid -- not that you were simply charged, but prove you paid.
- If you claim per diem instead, provide staff with specific meals covered each day and how many days you would like per diem meals for.
- NOTE: Remember, a complete travel voucher means a quicker turnaround on reimbursement! Complete the 5 W's (What, Where, When and Why)